12-month contract (position may extend or convert to permanent full time for the right candidate)
Experienced and proven Digital & Social Media Coordinator who can drive the organization and its clients’ digital and social marketing initiatives. A new breed of digital professional that has integrated understanding of digital marketing, social media strategy & management, analytics, user experience and technology to be able to gather insights, effectively reach out to target audiences, interact with targeted virtual communities and networks as well as take control of the digital future by staying abreast of developments and taking creative and innovative approach to online marketing.
The Digital & Social Media Coordinator will be expected to fulfill the following duties:
Search Engine Optimization & Marketing:
- Expertise of both organic and paid search (SEO/SEM).
- Manage day-to-day search marketing activities including keyword research, on page optimization, link building, content management, site promotion, AdWords campaigns etc.
- Have clear understanding of website optimization strategies as well as how to set up and conduct A/B testing and improve conversion.
Digital & Social Media Strategy:
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking and audience identification.
- Generate, edit, publish and share content (text, images, video or HTML) for social media platforms (include Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, WeChat, etc) and websites.
- Handle day-to-day implementation of social and digital tactics.
- Assist with the implementation and management of online advertisement campaigns.
- Collaborate with other functions to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- Actively utilize social media listening tools to monitor online conversations, trends, levels of engagement, reach and traction for multiple clients
- Ensure that brands are represented authentically online.
Client Consulting & Coordination:
- This position also involves working on client digital marketing projects. Must be able to offer advice to client team on digital/social strategy and execution, and make rational recommendations to deliver on all objectives.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to set and manage expectations, be responsive with client communication and project reporting while managing multiple projects and providing exceptional client experience.
- Be self-driven to learn trends and developments across the industry, particularly within clients’ sectors, as well as understand how to leverage available online opportunities for the organization and clients.
- Coordinate all aspects of complex projects including live events and productions, video shoots, online advertisements.
- Work independently and as part of a team.
- Deep understanding of google and social media analytics.
- Able to generate management reports with trends, analysis and recommendations.
- Continuously adapt and improve by capturing and analyzing appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices.
Digital & Industry Aptitude:
- Candidate must strive to stay abreast of all current digital and social trends and share learning across the organization.
- Assist with creative concept and video editing work.
- Assist in the production of content (including video, graphic and interactive).
- 1 – 3 years of experience in a digital marketing, or social media position with demonstrated experience in strategy and campaign management.
- Ability to strategize and implement social media in the context of a broader communications plan.
- Diploma, degree or equivalent, preferably in Communications, Marketing or Digital Marketing.
- Knowledge, experience, and understanding of core functions and responsibilities detailed above.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, graphic design and video editing will be a plus
- Exceptional English writing skills with the ability to hone and utilize different voices.
- Strong organizational, reporting, communications and interpersonal skills are a must
- Bilingual in English and Chinese preferred
If you think you would fit in this role, please send:
Resume + Cover Letter summarizing your skills and interest in the position.
Only those selected will be contacted for an interview.